The Vevay Dental Centre will remain open. Dental services are considered as essential services.
Our PPE and distancing protocols keep everyone safe. The Vevay dental has always operated with the strictest cross-infection control protocols. All our staff are protected well as are our patients, we have sneeze proof glasses, while social distancing is a must.
1. If you’re feeling unwell, please reschedule your appointment with us.
2. If you’ve come in contact with a known or suspected case, please reschedule your appointment.
3. All patients are asked to attend wearing a mask. If for some reason this is not possible for you, you need to let us know in advance so you can be cared for in isolation. Nobody will be admitted without a mask.
4. Our patient lounges are explicitly socially-distanced and sanitised regularly.
5. Please attend your appointment by yourself, unless with any child under 16, they may be accompanied by one adult. We need to control the number of people in the clinic to maintain social space.
Many thanks for your understanding.
Dr. John Murphy